Meet The Forge at Geneva steeped in reviving the energy and economic boom of its legendary past. This vibrant, 45-acre urban community will become the place to live, work and play in Utah County.
With an eclectic blend of architecture, large walkable areas, plaza benches, pedestrian friendly bike paths, and a neighboring 13-screen IMAX Megaplex theater, the area will pulse with urban activity. Street-side buildings will house residential units, office space, retail and restaurants, many with spaces that spill out onto inviting plazas and patios. It’s diversity and mix of respect for its history, while planning for the future, makes it a project of character.
• Mixed-Use Urban Development
• Adjacent to 13-Screen Megaplex Theater
• Access From I-15 at the 800 North, 1600 North and Center Street Exits
• 45-Acre Parcel
• More Than 1 Million Square Feet, Including Office, Retail, Entertainment and Residential
• Adjacent to Two Parcels Purchased by Utah Valley University
• Near Future Frontrunner Station
• Within Minutes of Utah Valley University and Brigham Young University